Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I've added anyone here that sounded like they were fun. Add me I'm fun. Name is carnyji and pics will be mostly things I think are funny, photos from an actual carny, and possible wieners. But probably not wieners. Send me anything funny or interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Every snap I've gotten has been fun. A lot of cats and very few(none) weiners.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

One of you added my friend that snapchatted his poop, but not the other one. What's your agenda?

I added all but got no poop sadly.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

EvilMuppet posted:

Who sent me a purring kitty> I love you!

Emuppp

If it was a drunken 5am vid of a white cat in front of a microwave, me! He's a purr factory. If not I missed out.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

AphexMandelbrot posted:

NYCockExchange

Hope your user name lives up to itself.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

One of you added my friend that snapchatted his poop, but not the other one. What's your agenda?

It was me, and I'm equally as disappointed in myself because that group is funny. All in all I've added a ton of strangers and after seeing people who snap everyday I'm surprised how much I look forward to them. The imaudi5 group is always good for a laugh and lemonsaurus has the cutest selfies. Everyone has great pets too. Add me if you haven't, it's carnyji.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Kenny Rogers posted:

Nice to know there's a notification to the sender if it does happen.

Embarrassing. Now, just because I know that I'm going to screen shot everyone at random. And I'm a little disappointed no one screen shots me.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Feb 13, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

35 degrees! You poor thing!

Anyone else having problems with mike_ie's snaps? They won't load for me and I MUST KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.

I know he's having spaghetti for dinner.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Storm posted:

Just added a fuckload of you cuz the last group hardly ever snaps anymore except for like 3 or 4 of you.

I only had to block one goon (they wanted to send me a pic of their poop. Hooray!)

How do I keep missing this?
To add some content, for whatever reason the snaps of goons and friends drinking are some of my favorite. Official 2014 snapchat drinking team.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 01:12 on Feb 17, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

I have a couple buddies that aren't goons, but you should add them anyway. reignczech and imaudi5. Fair warning, imaudi5 has sent one snapchat of himself pooping.

You fuckers should have your own tv show. At least a YouTube channel.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Mobil app double post sorry.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Except for that beer chug. 5 seconds was plenty for that!

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Aww, thanks! I really didn't want to slam that beer though.

Yeah I could tell.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Also I've been contemplating changing my forum name to "snizzpod's beard".

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Of course that's you. What's up Drz buddy.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
That's a great idea. Wonder if those crazy Minnesota goons would come?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Ummm...gently caress yeah?

Chatcrack goon meet. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are very funny. I took it easy this weekend. Well, except for Friday night which I capped off by pissing down a snowboard that my neighbor left leaning against my house. I deleted most of my story in the morning. I can't wait to snap drunken carnies this summer. It's a nightly event.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Trap sprung that game is not winnable.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I was with a buddy who was test driving a car today and when he floored it the throttle cable hung up and we were stuck pedal to the metal in a 35mph zone. He reacted surprisingly well by calling out the situation to me ( I already knew what was up) then pumping the gas while dodging traffic for a few seconds then just turning the key off and coasting to the side of the road. Immediately I thought that would have been a great snap.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Actually he did. It was in great shape and we were not able to make it happen again. I think it was just sticky from being parked on a car lot. We opened the good and I barely touched the throttle cable and it clicked back.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Oh I had my phone on standby when we were trying to replicate. Sadly it was not meant to be.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

BXCX posted:

I'm tired of adding new peeps, I'm brandxcomix. Expect pictures of my (4) lovely cats, especially when I'm drinking at home.

E: Advanced apologies for tonight, I'm pretty jazzed about this lego racecar.

I was exited when I saw the Knobb Creek.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Sigma_Bark posted:

Its not weird that I don't regret handing out my snapchat here, right?
I give thanks to all the snaps I've received. You know who you are.
In this, the year of our lord Trogdor. Amen.

Hell no that's not weird. I snap some days just because I like seeing the little slice of people's life and I want people to see mine. I can't wait until I go out on the road. Carnie snaps erryday.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

h210679 posted:

I didn't snap for a few days and lost my all of 2 'best friends'. Life goal failed.

hue hue hue

I deleted some people who's snaps were frozen. I'm hoping when they disappear I can re add them. My snapcrack is going wonky also.
And I don't know if everyone thought it was funny when I slammed that sandwich but a few of my Irl friends texted me. We laughed about that for a minute. But we are all 8 year old essentially.

Edit- I don't remember who posted the stop animation looking pics but that was cool and I'm gonna use that.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 20:17 on Mar 6, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Kenny Rogers posted:

Loved that - especially the part where you took ONE bite, then tossed it.

Shhhh. It was just bread I tossed. I'm too large to pitch a good sandwich.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Maw posted:

Well poo poo. I laughed, but now it feels fraudulent :(

Sorry. I have an idea that may make up for it. Stay tuned.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
A friend of mine is a security guard at a trucking company on a frack site. He has all day in a little shack to snap. I think the stuff is great. Add him.
Monkloven on snapchat.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

BlueGrot posted:

Sorry for sending you all sieg heils :(

Added you for future inappropriate snaps.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
If anyone didn't know,(I didn't until a week ago) if you are viewing a story and you tap on the screen with another finger it will skip to the next snap. Share with your friends. Also what's the best way to post a video here? Upload to YouTube then post the link?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Much like my penis, talking into a phone is not hard or scary.
Edit- To add actual content, I spent the weekend in Eastern Tennessee with complete strangers in the woods at a campground. Perfect snap opportunities but absolutely zero cell service. If I find something from my gopro I'll post it.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 16:05 on Mar 30, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Deathslushie posted:

I don't like my face or my voice, but this isn't for my viewing. The world obviously needs to know when I'm having bad eyeliner days. :P

Although completely irrelevant, I often feel like you're the only sane person on my snap friends.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I got to see a weiner for Easter. Not bad.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Dating tips are great. And snaps of all genitals are too.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

bitch nuts posted:

so how did carnji do that trick with the bottle??

Can you keep a secret?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

bitch nuts posted:

lets go with yes!

Me too!
Edit- but seriously I've seen my buddy Franko (Monkloven) do it many times and can't figure it out. Add him he does tons more.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Apr 28, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Cunty McKooze posted:

I can't open toastninja or canned panda's stories :( I've already updated and restarted and yadda yadda. Whyyyyyyy

Both of those gave me problems also. After deleting them and re-adding them I am now able to see cannedpanda's story but any snaps to me are frozen. And now the new update took away the clear feed option.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Vintimus Prime posted:

Yup, my biggest frustration. For some reason I can't open cannedpanda's video snaps, and now I can't clear the feed.

For whatever reason cannedpanda's snaps starts working. I'm re-adding toast ninja now.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Cell phone double post. Sorry.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I can see them all and my permanent "1" notification is gone, but the same drat thing has happened to me with my brothers snaps, of all people.
Edit- spoke too soon , back to status "all hosed up".

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 17:45 on May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
It was. I haven't thought about Mario paint in forever.

• Locked thread