Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
My nick is wilius.

Also I lost my phone last night, might be a week until I'm back up and snapchatting.

quite stretched out has a new favorite as of 19:05 on Jan 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

lemonsaresour posted:

I promise I'm still alive! Only having a tablet at the moment makes snapping difficult and annoying. Once I get a phone again I hope to dive headfirst into competing for the title Selfie Queen.

Plus I work at an awesome smoke shop now and I would like to snapchat the hijinks of the local water pipe and tobacco accesories sales team. Hopefully then I can regale everyone with such treasures as the guy that comes into the store attempting to unload his brass knuckles on me at the counter.

lemonsaresour posted:

Username: Lemonsaurus

Make me laugh, goons

E; I send pictures of my ADORABLE puppies and stupid things just to confuse the recipient. Potential 1-second titties.

If you are drug friendly expect pictures of drugs.

E2; it occurs to me that I send waaaay too many selfies. This will not change.

adding you because you apparently have adorable dogs, and also are my spiritual sibling in sending too many selfies~

willus posted:

My nick is wilius.

Also I lost my phone last night, might be a week until I'm back up and snapchatting.

despite losing my phone all that time ago i'm still wilius

• Locked thread