Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mudge Coleman
Oct 30, 2011
Snapchat is the cool new craze sweeping the nation, but what is Snapchat?

wikipedia posted:

Snapchat is a photo messaging application developed by Stanford University students.[3][4] Using the app, users can take photos, record videos, add text and drawings, and send them to a controlled list of recipients. These sent photographs and videos are known as "Snaps". Users set a time limit for how long recipients can view their Snaps, ranging from up to 10 seconds to as little as 1 second, after which they will be hidden from the recipient's device and they are also deleted from snapchat server

Goons are interesting/horrifying people, and seeing snaps of their lives and most precious of moments could be entertaining/scarring. So I figure we should all post our usernames and a brief description of what we usually snap.
Also teens mostly use it for sending pictures of their dongs to each other, but lets keep that to a minimum please.

Username: Bloodcreepin
I generally send pictures of cool or weird things I see, or pictures of myself edited so I look like a wizard.

Happy Snapping!

And feel free to post any of the cool snaps you send or save! (assuming it won't hurt peoples feelings or reveal their secret identity or something)

Mudge Coleman has a new favorite as of 11:17 on Aug 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mudge Coleman
Oct 30, 2011
I'll kick this shindig off with some of my favourite snaps that I've sent or recieved

Me as Ned Flanders from the hit comedy "The Simpsons"

Me as a viking

Your worst nightmare

And another "The Simpsons" classic character

Mudge Coleman
Oct 30, 2011
I thought this thread was long gone, but suddenly I'm getting tons of adds from goons. Snapchat lives on.

• Locked thread