Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

My snapchat username is... cannedpanda

Big surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Hoopysoup will fiddle with real human turds for a quick laugh, but a dead bug is gross. I am lost like hell.

Hoopysoup is the only one that sends snaps that I question whether or not I should look at

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Ironsights posted:

Congrats on the 4th baby cannedpanda! :3:

I was thiiiiis close to sending a snap of the placenta, but I wavered on it, and then it was already gone out of the room.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

So, we finally got the chat part of Snapchat, and it includes live video chats. This frightens me.

Canned Panda has a new favorite as of 14:10 on May 1, 2014

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Cunty McKooze posted:

I can't open toastninja or canned panda's stories :( I've already updated and restarted and yadda yadda. Whyyyyyyy

Well... drat it!

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I don't know why I'm giving people so much of a problem.

Some people can't see my snaps if they are from My Story, but can see the direct snaps.

Some can't see videos, some can't see pictures... ugh.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Hobo Lumpkins posted:

I have just deleted a butt load of people that added me and never snap. I got about 6-10 constant snappers and I love you guys!!
dadsfrog19 is my snapchat, if you want to see my mundane life with two young boys.

I think my favorite video so far was the little one making way to the pillow on the floor, and then just flopping down on it in exhaustion.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I just removed myself from being a snapchat beta tester.... maybe the problems will stop now...

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

my corgi has recently learned to react to "tacos".

Will snap videos of it. She makes me proud :mexico:

I read that too fast, and I thought it sad your corgi learned to ask for tacos.

I need to go back to bed.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

So, I finally got a new phone, and should no longer cause problems for people if I send out video! Hooray!

My snapchat name is cannedpanda

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Mr Gorgon Holmes posted:

Rediscovered Snapchat, posting inane poo poo and children gone snapchat mad and posting frequently

Add me:

andrewgorgon

And my partner Hobo Lumpkins:

dadsfrog19

So you're the one in those snaps from dadsfrog19 lol

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

DrBouvenstein posted:

I found out today that some of you goons have STRONG opinions on Jelly Belly flavors.

Most of you are wrong, BTW.

Green Apple needs to go back to Hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Still doing my thang: cannedpanda

If you don't add me, you miss out on stuff like this!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread