Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

poo poo, I'm in.

I'm mrpuzzles

I guess whoever adds will be the lucky recipient of pictures of wherever I am with badly drawn ghosts, or maybe dogs and hamsters.

Edit: Added a load of you from the last few pages. I think. poo poo I don't know if I'm doing snapchat right.

vvvvvv He sent me videos of coffee. It was pretty ok.

Maw has a new favorite as of 20:57 on Feb 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

I'm pretty pleased with snapchat as a 'photos of strangers dogs' delivery system.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

lemonsaresour posted:

I hope no one was grossed out by the mudpuppy specimens I posted to my story!

I always thought mudpuppies were more fish-like. I guess I learnt something today.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Twilight of the Pogs posted:

Brandxcomix I love you. Please snapchat more building and playing with lego.

This. Waking up to a lego car story was pretty excellent.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Hoopysoup, you are a monster :(

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Snizzpod was a pro add.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Droogie posted:

Downloading this app because of this thread is one of the best things in my life.

Also I just learned how to screenshot on my phone without swiping, so Mrpuzzles' hamster is now some sort of wizard. :toot:

I did wonder what kind of witchcraft you used that meant I got no screenshot notification, but also it is the greatest thing.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

kenny powerzzz posted:

Shhhh. It was just bread I tossed. I'm too large to pitch a good sandwich.

Well poo poo. I laughed, but now it feels fraudulent :(

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Droogie posted:

"High Res (?)"

~pictures~

Droogie you are the greatest. How are you getting the snapshots back into snapchat to edit and send?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Droogie posted:

I take a screencap, put it through upwards of 3 phone image editors depending, send it to myself as email, and take a photo of the attachment.

I don't put that much effort into most aspects of my life.

Haha jesus christ. That's some dedication.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Canned Panda posted:

Hoopysoup is the only one that sends snaps that I question whether or not I should look at

Same.

I always do anyway.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

I hope you guys like dogs. I get to see my dogs again in a week so you're all going to get infinite dog pictures.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

bitch nuts posted:

I think a lot of people (myself included) just hate hearing their own voice and think they sound weird. it's a good point though, you goons are way more interesting than you think you are.

I just added you Kenny Rogers (i'm uber_derp), I'm not sure why I didn't have you before.

God yes. My voice is awful. Also I spend about 80% of my time sat in my room doing coursework and there's nothing exciting there.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

bitch nuts posted:

Thank you "dong selfie man" , I can't believe it took that long for me to receive a random dong from this thing.

Yeah I had almost started to think surprise dongs were just a snapchat urban legend.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

britishbornandbread posted:

I hope everyone is enjoying my series of "call the cops I don't give a gently caress".

I was alarmed by your total disregard for grass rules. Possibly the most offensive thing I have seen on snapchat so far.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

lemonsaresour posted:

I can't figure out how to use this though. The instructional video said to swipe to get to chat but it doesn't work for me. :/

I think you're meant to update your snapchat app first, the snapchat with the video in says 'double tap to update', but that just takes me to the app store where there's not actually an update available. Mysterious.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Dugong posted:

dcbh

See my crazy English university live.

EDIT: apparently I used my display name. Eh gently caress it why not. Danielhearne

Welp, I added dcbh and got a very confused Dane asking who I was. This is the true purpose of snapchat.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

I'll repost, I'm mrpuzzles

Sometimes dogs, sometimes scenery from trains etc. Sometimes I forget to reply to snaps because I'm awful.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

E: phone doubleposting

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

The family living next door to me has a child who plays the recorder. I can hear it every few days. They're actually pretty good at it, but it is still an awful noise that nobody should enjoy.

E: I am just bitter because I play bass, the instrument nobody cares about.

The lack of a hands-free record has annoyed me too, for the same reason really.

Maw has a new favorite as of 00:31 on May 28, 2014

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

I'm finally having the 'can't open cannedpanda snaps' problem. I feel like I finally fit in.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

bitch nuts posted:

me too, I kept clicking it in vain but it looks like it's time out now!

Same. It annoys me having unread story snaps there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

MyFaceBeHi posted:

This reminds me I need to snapchat more but my life is so boring I don't really have that much to snapchat about, unless you want me to snap boring British things.

Same. There's only so many times I can snap cups of tea and rain before I bore even myself.

• Locked thread