Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
send me whatever you want. i will send you cute cat pics or something. argrembo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Just added a fuckload of you cuz the last group hardly ever snaps anymore except for like 3 or 4 of you.

I only had to block one goon (they wanted to send me a pic of their poop. Hooray!)

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

My favorite snizzpod was the throwing of a glass (?) at the girl at the top of the stairs, it shattering, and her going "HA! YOU MISSED!"

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

I've never received a dongs pic.

argrembo

Also a lot of people I've added from here have stopped snapping so let's go yall

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Shoutout to tomvidm, I never have any idea what you're saying but you are always super excited about it.

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

doccyincal 's latest story not only crashes my snapchat, but freezes my phone. Bravo sir!

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Alternative pants posted:

To the person who won the earmuffs: Watch yourself. The angriest mailman in the world is out for your blood.

I will put them to good use, don't worry

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

As long as you send snaps that aren't 3 selfies every day, it's always entertaining/interesting for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

I'm getting a new phone by the end of the week, I've missed yall, and I expect some good snaps when I get back. (argrembo)

• Locked thread