Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Just signed up with my SA username, send me whatever and I'll find something worth taking a picture of to send back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I've sent a few back to the people who sent pictures and video to me, but most of the time Snapchat crashes when I tap the "send picture" button. In particular, I apologize for depriving my fellow goons of the short video of my hella fine gangsta lean from yesterday, the app won't even load after that one.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I got one the other day of a happy-looking guy sitting there at a restaurant or bar table who said "I'm gay!" then drank his beer. If this isn't enough of an endorsement to make you want to join in, you're a horrible failure of a goon.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I have a new phone and am back to snapchat again! Username GWBBQ

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Am jaidroxide.

send all the dicks
Assuming I'm remembering who's who from before my old phone died, please send more corgis.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Is there a bug with the most recent version or is everyone actually taking screenshots of my snaps?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Cunty McKooze posted:

Haha, I think it's a bug, because I've had the same thing ever since the last update.
Are you in the beta or using the regular version?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

Anyone else have a weird problem where sometimes if you take a picture or video in landscape mode and go to add text, the text "line" always defaults to portrait?
Yup, also happens with video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Canned Panda posted:

So, I finally got a new phone, and should no longer cause problems for people if I send out video! Hooray!

My snapchat name is cannedpanda
You've generated many Snapchat Beta bug reports in your days.

• Locked thread