Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Lol

https://twitter.com/KyleKoster/status/1442827767918301186?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Troy Queef posted:

meh, I think she’ll go another route because she is on the record as not wanting to move to Miami.

You can still be part of their podcast network without living there, the shutdown fullcast is doing a show with them. Plus not exactly a difficult job to do remotely.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

BWV posted:

Timely and important content
https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/1445241818505834503?s=20

On a related note, I know one of the writers used to do a podcast on The Ringer but has anyone written about how the show Billions is basically just old Bill Simmons columns but with finance instead of sports?. I tried watching it and literally every 30 seconds is a Gen Xer pop culture reference that is then tediously explained.

Good guy: "So you think you're going to get out of here like Andy Dufresne?"
Bad guy: "I sure do, but the only difference is instead of slowly chipping though my cell wall with a spoon like in the film Shawshank Redemption, I'm going to be heading out the front door."

have they already run out of movies bill knows lol

Given that he only ever referenced like four I guess it's impressive they lasted this long, if only anyone else worked for the company and could do this show

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Mike Tirico is loving terrible in addition to being a huge creep

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Edward Mass posted:

SBJ says Bally Sports could go bankrupt!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The only places I've been that had it in the last like ten years were all hotel rooms but whenever I did watch it seemed like it was basically just 30 for 30 reruns all day