Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/892196560582438912

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
ESPN discussing Aliens right now

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Move them to St Louis

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Goodbye Jemele and Michael. :smith:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ElwoodCuse posted:

Marvel just canceled some promo event with a goddamn defense contractor after people flipped out at them. Disney is just full of great loving ideas

The picture of Stark Tower as "dream" and Northrop Grumman as "reality" will never stop being funny.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Bob Costas peaked with his role in Pootie Tang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1fF2tkMUU8

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
One hour and forty minutes of the ten hours will be space jam playing

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

Space jam is like 80 minutes long but it’s an awesome idea to play it 1.3 times

the run time is definitely billed as a hour forty, so i'll just say I'm including credits

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
My old rear end iPad won't install the new ESPN app, so I guess I lose out.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I was able to get vue with the sports package and upgrade my internet a tier while still saving 50$ on my cable/internet bill

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Even if you want to do a Brady documentary. Do you got to do 9 parts?

The Last Dance one was to long too imo.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

3 athletes I think need a documentary about their lives

Ron Leflore (was so good for his prison baseball team he got an MLB deal and played well)

Alan Wiggins (first and only big 4 sports player to die of AIDS, played for San Diego and Baltimore, was decent)

Tony Hawk (I mean, c'mon)

I was curious if there was a documentary about Leflore already. Now I'm watching a biopic about him starring levar burton.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Dexo posted:

Sweet the people I care about on that network are going to be just on youtube for me to watch every day.

Good poo poo ESPN.

Dunno how it makes you money. But sure give me an hour of Bo/Mina/Dominique/Pablo etc etc every day

It's incredible how they can't find a way to give us more airtime with them but they'll cram stephen a and max into any/all time slots

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Hell yeah

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Forrest on Fire posted:

Oh so NOW sports media wants Kevin to chase a ring

God drat

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The fact they let him go on air to apologize is also a lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Was skip just being skip that drove Shannon off or did something bigger happen between them?