Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Joe Buck has shown emotion once in his life, when Randy Moss pretended to show his butt to us on national TV. Outrageous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

CBJSprague24 posted:

e- Am I the only one that feels like for all the love FOX gave FS1, they seemed to do an equally bad job of promoting FS2? It seems like some people forget it was also launched.

I think this was somewhat intentional. They wanted all of the focus on FS1 to make sure it drew an audience the first week. This was the network they were making promises to advertisers on and were trying to get big bucks from cable companies for (and failed on that one...) They didn't want to create brand confusion and do much with FS2 off the bat. I think they'll do more to hype it up in a couple months, maybe in conjunction with the next FS2 exclusive UFC event.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Adding 8 weeks of football really isn't going to change anyone's schedule too much. One night of the week just has its programming start a little later in the season.