Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

every single reply in the that thread is about nick castellanos hitting a home run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there should have just been a trap door under him that just opened up and swallowed him whole never to be heard of again within 3 seconds of that.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Plus Chicago and Illinois as a whole have famously corrupt local politics that they can point to. But it is really fun to imagine them all pissing themselves in fear at the Logan Square farmers market.

maybe they just saw the prices!!!!!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Island Nation posted:

I know the Mets have 20 games on WPIX and the Yankees have zero OTA but how many games total from the other teams can be picked up over a antenna?

regional saturday fox games

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

look who publishes golf wolf you or me

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's going to work because i have never really had an interest in going to an MLS game and i'm googling when Inter comes to Chicago because I want to see Messi even if he is just sleepwalking against a bunch of MLS doofuses.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't care if ESPN is strugg a ling.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

The great ones tell their HR representatives "not today"

lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Guy just casually chugging two cans simultaneously after the game is over.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just give me a call, i'll tell you what's happening in the lions game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lockback posted:

God help Ohtani if he selects a team that doesn't fit the narrative.

he is going to the dodgers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lockback posted:

Lol, that's another great call by Harlan

I think Harlan is the best in the business right now but he's the absolute GOAT of dumb, ancillary bullshit

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the most important thing is that we got roundball rock highlights over regular season northwestern-nebraska games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

NBC is only going to buy the rights to the NBA and Roundball Rock once they've confirmed that the Bulls are BACK