Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

R.D. Mangles posted:

i'm completely baffled why a ponderous know-it-all dumbass has such a large fanbase

Because we grew up listening to him and Dog and then just him alone. His show has been flat up bad for YEARS but him as a personality is endlessly compelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Anyone buying the Francesa App? lol

https://twitter.com/mikeson/status/1032712192469159936

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

DJExile posted:

lmao $9 a month

I have no idea who the hell is going to buy this. The best part is that you can watch a live stream of him doing his show on your iPhone lol. You get you see him scrolling through Twitter and drinking a DC while interviewing Sweeney Murti...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I’m actually impressed with myself that as a big sports fan I knew as little about Barstool as I did before watching real sports. It’s pretty much Trump Sports huh?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1161327815490330624

AOC picks the best enemies.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1709611729917759872

Mad Dog <3

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The idea that I would ever be entertained by clips of a SAS show is preposterous. Mad Dog forever.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jomboy media paid Aaron Boone like 300k or whatever to go on their show weekly this past season. It's a perfectly standard thing. IDK why anyone cares.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Let them fight meme

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

He talked for like an hour about Whitlock and didn't even really say anything that bad about him when there is just a TON of poo poo he could have brought up. It's just a petty personal feud. Also LMAO at him texting every day with Mark Levin and admitting that.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jan 11, 2024

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Why does LeBatard have like 15 people in the studio with him?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Does this mean I won't be able to get away from Mel Kiper even if I turn on the NFL network stream!?!?!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1746944850124013893

McAfee is truly insufferable.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

General Dog posted:

Remember kids, there's nothing "cool" about any punter, and when we start pumping up guys like McAfee or Araiza, nothing good can come of it.

Thomas Morestead is and remains the best and coolest punter.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I'm gonna miss Jimmy Trania's podcast.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

SaS is dumber than trump tbh

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

Why? Just take a SAS/Mad Dog debate but microwave Mad Dog. It'll be the same basic product

hands off doggy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

My favorite SaS content that doesn't include Mad Dog

https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1750905579155882026

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Did you read the latest complaint against him? It sure is something.....

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/shannonsharpeee/status/1778097696085254653

SAS posting his L's?