Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crondaily
Nov 27, 2006
If I've never played "be a pro" or any EASHL for that matter, should I even try and play with you goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Recommend a position to play that isn't going to cripple my team if I'm not amazing?

My experience with NHL games is that my friends and I play each other constantly and I win probably 80% of the time, crazy competitive.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Robo-Pope posted:

Everyone is bad at defense the first time and wrecks everything for their team. That said, play defense. Once you improve your skills will be in high demand.

Also you can't possibly be worse than the assholes who think "left defense" means "left wing" means "Ovechkin without the shooting ability"

Thanks! Do I have to start "be a pro" first or can I just start online in EASHL and play online? I traded in NHL13 for credit towards NHL14.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Bradf0rd posted:

I have not played this game since GTA came out and I haven't really missed it.

• Locked thread