Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

Zip! posted:

I shall indeed be back this year. I even went as far as to consider getting the season pass thing to get the game early but then I felt dirty and shameful and had to go take a shower. I will however be taking a couple of days off at launch because I have poo poo loads of vacation to use and nothing worthwhile to spend it on so yay I guess!

The Season Ticket also gives you early access to FIFA! And 20% off of DLC is pretty nice when you as dumb as I am and buy all the courses for Tiger Woods and then quit playing 2 days later.

I am very likely making my (completely un)triumphant return to EASHL this season. Anyone need a pass first forward? Defense makes my blood pressure spike to dangerous levels, so I need a spot up front. I am about 8/10 serious, but my talent is more like 5/10 :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread