Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
I'm also usually available in game to craft stuff for ya or answer questions. My main character is puggiehaggis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Warlocks are so good that I'm rolling one on every server to do favor with (in order to expand my bag bank)

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

After months and months of daily runs and 3 ransacks. I've finally gotten my god damned ML7 golden orb of death.

gently caress TOEE I'm never running it again.

edit: Ok. I'd be down for leading people through provided it's ok to pull giant crowds at them.

Game_Whino fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 19, 2015

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

The big ones in my opinion are tangleroot, delera's, gianthold, sands, and vale. STK is also nice.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Oh wow, we used to have a mumble server!

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Set it down for a few weeks if you get frustrated, come back and run hards or normals.

Alternately, grab an experienced goon and have them complete content on elite for you while you read comics or whatever.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

God drat I miss this game. I can't wait till I can afford VIP again.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Well poo poo. I might have to log in if only to check out that bee gun.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

DemonMage posted:

Haggis farmed heroic forever to get that badass orb from it, so sure sounds like he either had the worst luck in the world or the drop rate is crap though yeah.

I farmed it for somewhere around 3 and a half months, once per day before it dropped.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

I did entirely too many runs of impossible demands to cap mine. Have a buddy using limb chopper and drop an ice storm and boom, multiple completions per minute.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

drat. Kobold would have been amazing as a playable race, or atleast it would have been fun for the first 7 levels.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Woden posted:

Glad to hear they're still planning on doing Tiefling and Aasamir, and that this is just for anniversary fun. I only read the producers letter so missed the actual poll so cheers.

Also more character bank slots, this may actually get me to come back to the game. Deleting raid items isn't fun even if they're junk now, as long as it isn't outrageous I'll gladly pay to hoard.

-4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution and a small race.

Do you like rays of enfeeblement and walking slow that much?

Eh, I like the way they look. Dragonborne are just too damned big.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Is there an ETA on when they're releasing reaper difficulty or has it already come out on live? (It's one of the things I'm waiting for before I re-download the game and attempt to run it on my wife's lovely computer)

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Trip report:

Morlock is loving amazing so far. Probably gonna be 14 monk/6 warlock. Focussed on enlightened for rolling temp HP and such, doing respectable melee damage.

Warlock may become my go-to splash class on melees

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

At 9, run Pit, gwlyan's, Tear, and then whatever you need for the 3BC saga. That'll easily get you into 10 and therefore to Ravenloft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Tsurupettan posted:

Does Ravenloft provide content for progression up to whatever the current cap was? I ended up getting stuck on TR'd characters around the 10-12 range because I couldn't find groups and I eventually gave up playing. :shobon:

Not really, for leveling purposes I usually just do sort by xp then sort by level in the wiki and run one or two under. but yeah, from 10 till 13 or 14 I usually hit ravenloft. It's awesome for the items if nothing else. If you get through the decent xp quests in your range you might get stuck, but with daily bonuses you'll get through it fairly quickly if you just repeat the best xp quests every day till you ding the next level.

• Locked thread