Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nita
Apr 27, 2008
With the new update the Sorc capstone is completely worthless for warforged sorcs, unless you can afford the 50sp loss each time you want to toggle back to damage after healing yourself. You are immune to repair and in return you can be healed with positive energy at no penalty with the new capstone. It's annoying to have to choose between glass cannon or self healing so I'm thinking of TRing into a wizard. Does anyone have a 36pt build for a wizard that focuses on nuking but also has good crowd control with the new enhancement lines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Epic reflexes gives you a second chance when you roll a 1 on a reflex save.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I finally got Twofast to 20. I really like the xp changes, it makes knocking out 100k xp a day a breeze. I'm thinking of TRing again but sticking with the Acrobat Staff build. Does anyone know of an updated Big F'ing Stick build? The variants I have are from the pre-enhancement change.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Thanks for the builds. I was looking at a primarily rogue based build, but monk past lives are awesome as well. The Sam build looks really nice with self healing abilities, but the required +5 str tome is a little too pricey.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I was thinking of making a human Zeus build, or buying an ITR heart. I'll have 2 rogue past lives for it when I TR. I'm only planning right now, I still want to get a Lit2 Q-staff before I do end up TRing. The only endgame staff I can use right now is my dreamspitter. I was considering upgrading it with +8 and supreme good, but I don't know how that will effect the ml.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I forgot to grab the quest for return to Tor, but went through the quest and killed all the dragons. To flag do I have to rerun just the quest or do I have to kill all the dragons as well?

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
It's a shame that the new guild buffs don't have a +30 elemental resist anymore. Those were awesome to have as a low level character and are still useful at higher levels. I can't wait to see the new pirate ships though.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I just donated a thousand astral shards to the guild. From what the airship vendor shows we need about ~900 more shards to get a typhoon. It looks like you don't get a discount for having the previous ship anymore.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
That kind of sucks that you can't get a credit towards a new ship. If we're going to upgrade past the Typhoon we may as well save up 2m plat to get the Volant Alcazar pirate ship since it's the same exact design as the Daedalean Kraken, just 4 less hold rooms and 2 less state rooms. I'm surprised that turbine didn't design the AD pirate ships to look different. The pirate AD ships look like a half-assed version of the plat pirate ships, which is disappointing when they did such an amazing job on the earlier plat and AD airships.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
The new buffs look absolutely amazing in the lower deck of the ship. If we buy the Typhoon, will we have to re-buy all the buffs or do they carry over to the new ship?

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
We could also go crazy and save up for the Kraken. It's only ~$120 with triple bonus points overall. I'd front the rest of the 2k shards if they have another triple point sale soon.

**Edit

It looks like with a double DDO points sale I can still front the 2k shards.

Ok, so don't buy the typhoon. Next sale I'll get the 2k shards and we can rock the best ship in game.

Nita fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 14, 2014

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I'm still up for getting the guild the largest ship. I may even go crazy and get some upgrades too.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Goons now have the biggest pimp ship in game. We also have 700+ shards left over, feel free to use them on shrine upgrades, DemonMage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
The Goondenburg, because we all know how this will end.

• Locked thread