Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Are there any recommendations for what packs to run new people through? I've got them up to around level 7 now and with the double bonus points + adventure packs on sale, I'm trying to get the best bang for their buck. Keep in mind I'm not expecting to get them to 20. They'll probably burn out before that so priority is the 8-16 range with a heavier weight towards the lower end. I'm trying to keep them entertained enough to keep playing since a couple of 'em have a tendency to flare out on games after a couple weeks to a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
The new loot seems intriguing.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Ins't AA getting updated in whatever the next mini-patch is? Or is that outdated/wrong news?

Also, ironically I'm currently the most active I've been in DDO in a year, but I'm on Khyber and playing through low level stuff with buddies (progress is super slow when you can only sorta play on weekends and not everyone is playing so if the wrong combination of people/too many people are on, we don't play ddo).

Has anyone played the new quest/is it decent?

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
For the most part looks pretty meh. Not necessarily as a bad thing but nothing super exciting. All feel like positive changes while keeping your socks firmly unknocked off.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I took a look at the AA changes again and it kinda makes me want to rebuild my AArcher. It was my first character and has all the associated problems that entails. My race, stat distributions, feat selections, etc etc are probably not the best/most efficient. It works really well specifically for my being so comfortable with the way the character is built and the playstyle it requires, but man I can really feel how poorly it performs at times.

Ah well, that's what alts are for I guess.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Awww gently caress that. All my procs!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Disappointed by Manyshot "nerfs" (my procs!) and the eldritch blast nerfs. I just find it weird that the single target blast has the same spell scaling as cone. I guess instead of counting as the strong single target role, it counts as the longer range role?

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Yeah I just don't ever play EE. it's just way too ridiculous. With careful play, my two man group can just do EH if we know the enemies well enough, but EE just scales beyond reason.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Speaking of ridiculous poo poo, goddamn the mirror in terminal delirium.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Goddamn are the drop rates on the items from Subversion(the quest with the Slaad/frogman) super low or something? Ran it 10-15 times without any named items dropping.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Yeah we've run the whole chain twice and subversion a bunch of times and we've only gotten a single named item out of it (two-manned most of it and 3-manned subversion a couple times, so not as many potential loot rolls but still quite a few). Either we're astronomically unlucky or the drop rates are horrendous. I really hope it's the former otherwise they really need to review the drop rates.

Other than that I enjoyed the chain. Most of the quests are super short but decently interesting and there's a lot of new/different art assets and design. Also the fact that it takes place in four different locations means each quest doesn't feel "same-y" to the others.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Man, I am regretting going pure monk punching stuff. But on the upside the group of friends who I thoroughly expected to burn out in the early teens made it to 20. Now we're just running into the issue of one guy really wanting to TR and two not (I could go either way). Not to mention two of them don't have epic destinies so they're locked out of a bunch of cool poo poo.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

DemonMage posted:

There is one!

...but it requires not only buying Shadowfell Conspiracy but paying $40 for the Legendary Upgrade which gives you: Owlbear Defender (level 17/25 hirelings), 2x +3 skill tomes, 5 Sovereign 1 XP potions, Lesser Tome of Epic Learning for every character, tan striped pseudo dragon pet, wilderness cosmetic armor.

To be fair though, the potions are worth 2400 TP ($30~), so it's not a terrible deal... jus feels lovely when you're already paying a chunk for the expansion. People were pretty unhappy about the whole editions + upgrade + TP offer poo poo they did for the expansion.

Speaking of, do you remember if the upgrade option gave a separate key? I got it with MotU but not shadowfell and I can't remember.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Thanks. I might buy it and sit on a copy the next time it goes on super sale in case I manage to rope more friends in or if they're not around to buy it at the time and grab the legendary key for myself, too. Maybe even grab the discount TP bundle because I'm a whore for ddo. Always and forever.

I was super disappointed I only got the red spider mask and not the silver one, too.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Oh man. Can't wait to get home and fiddle with my AA. Maybe use a heart of wood on it.

quote:

Two Weapon Fighting now animates more quickly.

Is this just an animation thing or does mean an effective attack speed increase? I can't remember if DDO has the attacks tied to the animation.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Oct 23, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
The bonus sp on save sounds cool but I doubt it'll happen. Seems like it would be a bit unbalanced and I don't know if the implementation currently supports "notifying" the caster that a mob has saved to then grant the caster the temp sp buff. It seems like it would generate a tonne of extra traffic, too.

edit: So I've been reading the first impressions of Night's Revel on the oforums and apparently its astoundingly grindy. Any goon feedback yet?

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 23, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I ran it a bit that night and the new stuff is not grindy, however the old mabar stuff is super goddamn grindy to get. Especially if you had terrible key drop chances like me. My buddies would get 5-6 keys for every one I got. I really wish they'd standardize the drops across the group so you don't have to wait for one person to get the drops needed. Especially since there's no lockout timer like cove where you're basically guaranteed to at least have 2 compasses by the time the door opens.

Other than that, take someone with strong AoEs. The quests are pretty easy to power through, so most of your time is going to be farming stuff and the despawn timer/range on enemies is pretty aggressive so you'll lose out a lot if you're melee.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 28, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Should I bother using the raid box they gave a while ago to crack open and Antipode for my monk or would I be better off getting handwraps from a quest and maybe sitting on the box in case I TR? I'm probably not going to upgrade them at all since we're a group of 4 that will probably never run raids and I don't ever see CitW PUGs anymore.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
RIP. And drat, free re-feating at fred is over, too. If I switch over to qstaffs, would it then be a good idea to uncrate Sireth?

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
The only reason I'm not doing it immediately is I already have a stickrogue(with an uncrated sireth) at 16 and my monk is mostly a tank that stuns stuff so my dps is almost irrelevant due to how much damage the arti and sorc in the party do. I probably will in the end, though. My monk has been struggling quite a bit for the last couple levels ever since hitting epic content . I just need to find a decent build that doesn't expect you to have past lives or eaten a bunch of tomes. Especially since tomes are so goddamn expensive and most of the tomes I find are upgrade tomes but without the +1 to start.

edit: I do have a +0, 5 and 20 lesser heart if it came to needing to take some different levels...

double edit: Apparently warlock/monks are hilariously strong tanks. I might give that a shot and switch to sticks, too. I am pretty poo poo at theorycrafting in this game though so hopefully there's a simple enough build I can follow.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Oct 28, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Ghosts! posted:

Is the Standard Warlock Build posted a few pages back still applicable? I'll probably get around to hitting level 20 and reincarnating in the near future.

I've been using it on my lock so far at level 13. I can literally sleepwalk most of the content. Dunno how it'll scale into epic content but apparently heroics are a smooth ride basically all the way as a lock.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Welp, I went ahead and redid my monk as a 12 monk, 5 warlock, 3 pally and it seems okay so far at level 22? The sheer number of different stats I need are pretty brutal but it might be doable. I might actually have to 0 heart it again to dump CHA as it's not really worthwhile. I thought the aura + blasts from enlightened spirit would do okay damage and I wouldn't need to feat cleave + great cleave, but they really, really don't. So I'm gonna dump CHA, use warlock purely for buffs + temp hp recasts and ignore it other than that.

I have about 650 hp + 500 or so temp hp, 101 AC, 40+ resists, 27% dodge, 95 prr and 50 mrr with GMoF destiny. I self cast blur, resists and displacement when needed and have incorp from monk ninja spy. My gear is probably the low end of average. I haven't really tested much but I did sleep walk through Devil Assault EN solo, but that was level 21 so I'd expect to at least do decently there. The only time my health bar moved was when neg levels wore off and out of habit I topped it up with fists of light (i'm seriously considering trying the other path since I never need healing and I don't really spec into this tree enough to get the various finisher modifiers so the dark punch would be more useful adding dps).

I've never built a serious tank into epics so I honestly have no idea if my numbers are good, especially since devil assault is the older enemy types and for all I know I'll get wrecked with I hop over into Faerun. I don't need to tank raids or EE, but we do run EH pretty consistently and being able to tank that would be great. Anyone with more experience know if those numbers sound feasible? I'm thinking of switching my destiny to Unyielding Sentinel, but for now I have quite a few points in GMoF(almost at level 5) and the sheer amount of defensive stuff it adds is pretty nice.

edit: Tightened a few screws and added some dps + defenses. AC hits 107 with ship buffs, and my saves are all sitting at 50 or slightly under. Dodge capped at 28 (+3 to cap from the ninja spy tree). Should hopefully get my party together this weekend and find out if this actually works as well as I hope. We're all level 22 and mostly running level 23 quests on EH currently so hopefully the level gap won't be too rough. Gonna have to work out beforehand whether staying in GMoF would be better or if I should switch to unyielding. I might to do it anyway to twist commanding presence(threat) and brace for impact(fort+saves) from tier one. I'm slotting every bit of threat generation I can feasibly grab without going out of my way.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 31, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

DemonMage posted:

I'm curious why your group needs to bother with someone who's focused for tanking in EH? You guy shouldn't have much trouble in any of them 99% of the time. That said if you lead the way in quests, you should take the brunt of the damage and your numbers are miles above what you need to sleepwalk through EH, so you should be great for it!00

Two of our guys are super squishy. Like, one of them has ~200 hp and the other has ~300 at level 23. Also they draw aggro like crazy and tend to get hunted down. Or a single lightning bolt will murder them so my modus operandi is to run in first and yell at everything to aggro on me so they can start murdering.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Yeah I got the worse of the two to get some better gear. He was rocking no con items and had 260ish(?) hp. He's at about 350 now and I'm trying to get him to get some false life and vitality on his gear.

edit: Also he is an arti. the other guy is a sorc.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Nah this is basically exactly the kind of stuff I wanted. It's hard to find good info that isn't people's builds at max level with multiple +4 and up tomes eaten and a shitload of raid gear, so having benchmarks to aim for is nice. Also, despite having played ddo on and off for years(mostly casually two-manning stuff), this is the first time that I've seriously thought about a build AND taken it to 20+. Usually I peter out around 16.

We dinged 24 today and I'll probably push for us to hit up 3bc after we finish up some of the demonweb stuff. I expected this crew to stop around maybe 12 at most, but now we're 24, the two new guys bought vip for 3 months last month and both have the first xpac so this has been pretty great.

Also, the tanking is working great. As long as they aren't immune to intimidate, I can pull all the aggro (I use that monk enhancement that sues your concentration as intim). I'm effectively immortal and self-sufficient, I don't need HAmp since I run entirely off temp hitpoints. My only issue is dps but I've accepted my fate. I actually tried to refeat into 2handers so i could use a qstaff, but A. using Fred to completely adjust a build is grueling at best (free refeats are still on) and B. I started with 14 str so can't take two-handed fighting at level 1 and I'd waste a feat grabbing a filler feat. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to take any qstaff boosting enhancements as 100% of my enhancements are spoken for.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
For the love of god, don't make the old mabar stuff. It will make you hate everything. I made a pair of lvl 24 handwraps and I just stopped doing anything else in the event because it burned me out so hard. Getting the keys required and doing the runs were an exercise is tedium. When you have to do ~60 runs of the various quests for one item, it's a bad time.

The new Mabar stuff was super easy to get though and I really wish I did that instead. I could have probably made every single new item with that many runs.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

""Thread: Update 29 Feats: Other Feats" posted:

***Please make sure you have read this thread first, it contains an overview of Update 29 Feats.***

In addition to the level cap increase and its related feats, we're planning on adding some new general feats. These provide extra options in Epic, especially boosts to Spellcasting.

New ML21 General Feats: (Each of these also grants +110 Maximum Spell Points)

Wellspring of Power
Activate to gain +150 Universal Spell Power and +20% Spell Critical Damage for 30 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.

Arcane Insight
Activate to gain + 6 to all spell DCs and +6 to Spell Penetration for 30 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.

New ML24 General Feats: (Each of these also grants +140 Maximum Spell Points)

Improved Augment Summoning
Requires Augment Summoning
Your summoned creatures have +8 to all ability scores, +10% Dodge, and +100 Maximum Hitpoints

Burst of Glacial Wrath
Cone spell, deals 30d6 Cold Damage and freezes the creature. Fortitude save negates the freeze.

Intensify Spell
METAMAGIC: +75 Spell Power, spells cost +25SP. Works on any spell affected by Empower.

Embolden Spell
METAMAGIC: +2 DCs to all spells with DCs. +10SP. Affects spells

Master of Air
Your Shocking Grasp, Electric Loop, and Lightning Bolt spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Earth
Your Acid Spray, Acid Arrow, and Acid Blast spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Water
Your Cold Ray, Snowball Swarm, and Niac's Biting Cold spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Fire
Your Burning Hands, Scorch, and Fireball spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of the Dead
Your Chill Touch, Necrotic Ray, and Negative Energy Burst spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Light
Your Sun Bolt, Searing Light, and Sunburst spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Artifice
Your Static Shock, Lightning Sphere, Blast Rod, and Lightning Motes spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of the Wilds
Your Produce Flame, Creeping Cold, Call Lightning, and Word of Balance spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Music
Your Shout, Greater Shout, Sonic Blast, and Reveberate spells no longer have a maximum caster level.

Master of Knowledge
Your Arcane Bolt and Arcane Blast spells now grant you one stack of Mental Honing (+3 Universal Spell Power, +2% Spell Crit Damage) when cast. This effect can stack up to 30 times. One stack is removed every 6 seconds.

New ML30 General Feat:

Greater Ruin
Requires Ruin.
Deals 1000 untyped damage to a single enemy (no saving throw). Costs 150 SP

Artificers

Improved Construct Essence
Requires 12 Artificer Levels and Construct Essence. May be taken as an Artificer Bonus Feat.
Improves your base Repair to 70%, as well as Rust vulnerability.

Construct Exemplar
ML21, requires Improved Construct Essence.
You are now considered a Living Construct instead of your original race
100% base healing from Repair spells and 100% damage from Rust
Immunity to Sleep, Hold Person, Energy Drain, Nasueated, Exhausted, and Paralyzed effects except those which physically hold you in place
Immunity to ability score damage from natural poisons and natural diseases (but are vulnerable to those that specifically affect wood or metal)
+10 Racial bonus to saving throws against magical poisons, and do not fail saving throws against them on a roll of a natural 1 (this renders you immune to magical poisons with a DC of less than 11+your Fortitude save)
You may remain underwater indefinitely without the need to breathe.
When resting at a Rest Shrine, the health you regain is now based on your Repair skill instead of your Heal skill

In Update 29, the DC for Rune Arms will benefit from all sources of Evocation Bonuses (they currently only benefit from Feat Bonuses to Evocation). This isn't really a feat, I just didn't have somewhere better to mention it!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
So what would happen if you "fall behind the curve" so to speak, currently? Will you maintain your percentile progress through the level, or will you have your progress reduced down to the minimum required to hit the level? the minimum xp required to obtain that level? Cause if that's the case I'm gonna have to get my buddies to make sure we hit 27 before the rework (which is simultaneously hard and not hard. We're already level 26 but FO4). If we're at 27 and they don't delevel you or put you in xp debt, we'd essentially get 525000 xp for free.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Aw man. So you effectively do run with an "XP debt" of sorts. You don't lose levels/xp but you do have to claw your way up to the baseline before you can continue the new "normal" xp progression. Might be worth running it to 27 anyway for the feat + gear level a little earlier though.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I might actually go through and try to run all four quests on all my alts for the hefty xp it offers. Also maybe get a lot of those items I was too burned out to make last time around.

edit: Why do they bother adding augment summoning stuff? Is there any universe where summons aren't terrible in DDO? The only one I've ever gotten use out of was the cove air elemental at low levels.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 20, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Doesn't the robodog cap out at level 20, too? I mean it'll be cool if they make pets viable but currently I'd imagine they'd need a bit of work beyond stat increases via feats.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I am once again struck by indecision about what to do with my AArcher. It's currently dex-based and sort of slipshod. No 10k stars or anything like that as I have mentioned before, was my first toon and didn't want to fiddle around with multiclassing at the time. I'd TR but the buddy I ran with probably wouldn't be down with doing so. I wanted to see if anyone has any insight as to whether I should multiclass or switch to a strength based pure ranger build? I'd ideally like to stick with full-time archery, not really mixing it up in melee or bother switching to a shuriken during 10k stars or something. I've got the 2 +5 LR hearts and the +20 heart so I could pretty dramatically adjust it. My damage always kinda bothered me throughout epics but I didn't mind as much as it was what I was used to, but playing another character up into epics and seeing what the damage focused guys in my party can put out, it's making me reassess my guy. I redid my enhancement tree to a 41 AA/39 DWS split and that made a bit of a upwards move, but I still think I might be a bit lagging.

I'm not sure about staying as dex cause most of the stuff I'm seeing about dex builds, everyone talking about it says poo poo like 50-55 dex is their baseline and I have no idea how they effortlessly seem to be hitting 60+. One guye ven posted a picture with like, 83 dex although he did mention that was with a bit of potion chugging and short buffs that are unsustainable.

edit: Also because I'm an indecisive prick, I'm seriously considering redoing my monk/warlock/paladin again. Dumping wisdom, dumping stunning fist and just getting more strength. My ability to tank is pretty solid but the fist while nice on orange mobs, is useless against reds/purples, basically where I would really want to use it. And it takes up an extra slot on my primary rotation action bar. Also considering ditching PA, Cleave, GCleave and grabbing whirlwind attack. Also ditching Grandmaster of forms, although that means a loss of 1 con, 5% ac and 3 prr(the threat boost is pretty irrelevant). It's winding up being a constant fight between tankiness and dps this past while. I can survive drat near anything right now while also providing emergency heals and rezzes so I've saved quite a few party wipes, but it's brutal how long it takes me to actually kill anything. I've mostly been relying on procs and weapons appropriate to the enemies to get any kind of reasonable kill times since my base damage is so bad. Gonna level up legendary dreadnought too and see how it is when I'm running blitz stacks.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Nov 21, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I think my ranger is in a good place with the reformatting my enhancement tree into 39 DWS/ 41 AA. After some gear adjustments it might even be good. My damage isn't the best but it's still reasonable thanks to a pretty solid crit profile (17-20 x4 with pinion). I did however gently caress up my monk while redoing him and now i have to wait a couple more days to LR him again... I was switching around when I took a couple levels and accidentally took a 4th pally level. I should have left it alone...

edit: Also, I'm not sure that taking both cleaves just so I can get the two dreadnought attacks is worth it. A +1[W] and a +2[W] every 5 seconds so I can use two more +5[W] every up to 1 minute, or I can just use a +5[W] attack every 5 seconds that hits between 2-5 times. Slightly less DPS is my guess for a lot less effort. The crit range on momentum swing is tempting, though.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 23, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I need to stop LRing when I'm tired after work. I hosed up my LR, however I sent in a ticket and a GM sent me a 0 heart and a reincarnate reset timer. Gotta love generous GMs.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Fuuuuuuck. I wanted to pick up the legendary upgrade for shadowfell... Also maybe the bonus tp thing because this is the only game I sound the whalehorn for.

Don't forget double bonus tp for the regular buying right now, too.

edit: just a heads up, if you're a new/returning player and/or don't have horc or catacombs, the horc pack gives you 500tp for 3 bucks and the starter pack gives you 250tp for 1.50.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Nov 26, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I love that you mathed that out but hate that you didn't organize it in ascending order of value.

Average price for 1000 TP:
$3.75 Shadowfell Collector
$4.50 Shadowfell Standard
$5.25 MotU Standard
$5.45 Save 40% on 11,000 Turbine Points with your purchase of Shadowfell Conspiracy! A $99.99 value for $59.99!
$5.97 Double Bonus Points: 33,500 for $199.99
$6.00 Starter Pack
$6.00 Half-Orc Pack
$6.35 Double Bonus Points: 15,750 for $99.99
$6.78 Double Bonus Points: 8850 for $59.99
$8.53 Double Bonus Points: 4100 for $34.99
$10.25 Double Bonus Points: 1950 for $19.99
$11.41 Double Bonus Points: 700 for $7.99

Note: If you are buying both xpacs, DO NOT click the button to add the other pack from within your cart. It places it in at 50% off the standard price. Add them individually off the main page.

edit: Man, I want the legendary upgrade just because but it's really hard to justify for how little it gives.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Nov 26, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Welp. Momentum swing apparently doesn't work unarmed. Thank god I planned stuff out in a character planner this time and double-checked the wiki. I had managed to fit cleave in but I guess I'll replace it with something else. deflect arrows maybe? I doubt toughness will be much use. And I basically locked myself into using handwraps cause I made tier 2 tforged wraps. Otherwise I might have tried messing around with switching to staffs. Although my enhancements are 100% taken up and i wouldn't get any stick enhancements so that may not be a great idea.

edit: One day handwraps won't be such a clusterfuck... I doubt anytime soon though.

double edit: weapon focus bludgeoning worthwhile purely for the +2 melee power? Probably not.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Nov 26, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Yeah I've maxed GMoF and Divine Crusader so far. I want to max LD and hopefully use it as higher DPS swap-in destiny as I have to level it to 4 anyway cause I need to go through and max shiradi(for the primal destiny feat PTWF).

edit: I might try to shift everything up and grab Grandmaster of Forms at 18 otherwise I'll just low effort grab deflect arrows. I think from now on I'm going to be smarter and make my characters in a builder before starting LRs. It's such a pain when a mistake is made.

Also, goddamn Fallout 4 killed a lot of my group's momentum. This always seems to happen as I start getting really into DDO...

double edit: I realized I lied. I maxed Unyielding Sentinel, not Divine Crusader.

triple edit: Wiki notes like these are magical: Castigation: Your Aura of Purification also harms nearby enemies, dealing Bane damage every 3 seconds. Non-bosses take damage equal to 1% of their current health for each stack of Purification they have. Bosses instead take 1d6 Bane damage per stack of Purification. This ability also grants +2 Melee Power.
Bug: Bosses take no damage from this aura.
Bug: Does not provide +2 Melee Power.
Note: Orange named monsters take both 1% of their current health AND 1d6 Bane damage per stack of Purification.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Nov 27, 2015

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
So apparently Lay Waste may work with unarmed and momentum swing might be usable(it just doesn't factor in your handwraps damage at all so it counts as punching stuff with naked fists). It might be worth it to run cleave instead of deflect arrows so and use momentum swing + lay waste since lay waste is some solid damage. Although it might still be garbage since I'd only have one cleave to try and reset momentum and momentum swing is probably the better damage skill (increased threat range + more likely to be reset so I'd get more attacks in with it). As I type this out, it sounds like a dumb idea. I'm just gonna go with deflect arrows.

Better yet maybe I'm not gonna bother running in LD. Probably max it for destiny stuff because why not, but odds are it won't be what i stick with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Hold the gently caress up. you can buy and add the standard version if you already have the CE?

• Locked thread