Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Being a melee-focused Palemaster sounds like a lot of fun to me. Are there any good builds for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Recently started playing with a friend and any information we can find seems to be outdated. Can anyone tell me what feats/bonuses actually work with a Wild Shaped Druid?

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

I was using the wiki and (for unknown reasons) decided to hop over to the ddo forums. I think the biggest discrepancy were with Two-Weapon/Single Weapon Fighting and the way weapons interact with Wild Shape.

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Well that convinced me to try another class altogether.

• Locked thread