Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Oh yes, I have done that a few times.

I know the recipe for pizza dough that we use very well, but I forget to put the yeast in around 25% of the time.
Pizza without yeast is not the same...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

VERTiG0 posted:

Did 20 hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot last weekend, 5 minutes at high pressure, then a supposed 5 minute natural release before letting the valve go. Well, I forgot to hit that valve at 5 minutes and they were in there for 1 hour 9 minutes past the finishing time.

The egg shells were brown-spotted and strange looking and the egg whites were light brown. Very loving weird. Tasted fine though.

How was the consistency? Were they easier to peel then normal boiled eggs?
Did you serve them to anyone, and what were their reactions?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

What if you just... Turn them upside down?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

Depending on the cereal, isn't that just porridge?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

What is it? Looks like some funky bread shaped like a dick. Would eat it even if dick shaped of course. What is it supposed to look like?