Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

kayakyakr posted:

Your poll still really, really likes TCU.

But they went to the Rosebowl that one time and beat a B1G team! THAT MEANS THEY ARE A TOP TIER BIG 12 TEAM REGARDLESS OF PERFORMANCE UNLESS WE COUNT ALL THOSE MAC TEAMS THEY BEAT.

Seriously though, I hope the Big XII kept their receipt for TCU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

Thermos H Christ posted:

Eh, we kinda needed a team from Texas and they were easily the most promising program. They can probably get good again. Maybe not great, but good.

I've heard some claims that they have trouble drumming up respectable attendance, but the same was true of Baylor until like last year.

While this is probably better discussed in the Off season thread I agree with Kayakyakr.

TCU was just a warm body that happened to be available when the Big XII was looking like it would get picked apart. Hell if certain rumors are true they got in because Dodds was drunk when decision time came.

• Locked thread