Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Mukaikubo posted:

Jesus christ, that's USELESS. Looks like this moon poll might be dead in the water.

Looks like the only way to automate it is via page scrapes. If you go over to "Teams" you can create a URL with the team number and then increment the index for the stat you want. Download the whole page, pull out the numbers of interest, then download the next one.

It's still going to be incredibly slow to get 125 teams x 6 or 8 pages per team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Uncle Jam posted:

In 'Misc Reports' there is a WLT report that has all the teams on the same page. Also Toughest Schedule is there (not filled yet)

Also if you go to 'Trends' then sort by Institution, you can get all the teams on the same page, but you still have to choose the stat category you want.

Its not great but you might be able to get what you need after a few copy and pastes. Some schedule specific algos could still be hosed though.

Yeah, that works if all you care about are wins and losses, but if you're trying to evaluate on stats there doesn't seem to be any recourse but scraping.

I was thinking about resurrecting mine, but at this point I would have to rewrite it completely so I'm probably not going to.

• Locked thread