Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

PerrineClostermann posted:

Eva is better than Yukihime.

Eva > Kitty > Yukihime :colbert:
I mean regardless they're all >>>>>>> everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Them's fightin words :clint:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

CHACHAZERO ALL TIME MVP

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

With Ken's track record, I think it's fair to worry about it until the series ends.

Well, with Ken’s track record we can see that Chisame was a weaponized version of the interesting parts of Naru, and Kirie is to go even further beyond

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This chapter's getting me.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Eva and Zero are the best.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Link to the new cha(chazero)pter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/UQ-Holder/Stage-147?id=414826

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Ok, the woman at the end is absolutely an older Konoka, right?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Strong post/av combo

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
e. ^^^ :argh:

Excellent avatar / post combo.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mikl posted:

That's certainly my thinking...

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Mikl posted:

Excellent avatar / post combo.
And another one. :v:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Oh Akamatsu shenanigans, I missed you.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Sindai posted:

:hai:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sindai posted:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Mikl posted:

I'm fairly certain its her granddaughter because (I think) the Tōko thats being referenced was Setsuna's master: http://kuroarashi.wikia.com/wiki/Touko_Kuzunoha

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
a post on /a/ said the translation flubbed a bit and that the page in the raws read 'obaachan-tachi' which is to say, multiple grandmothers. two gay grandmothers.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

good

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Space Flower posted:

a post on /a/ said the translation flubbed a bit and that the page in the raws read 'obaachan-tachi' which is to say, multiple grandmothers. two gay grandmothers.

:kimchi:

e:

i flunked out posted:

I'm fairly certain its her granddaughter because (I think) the Tōko thats being referenced was Setsuna's master: http://kuroarashi.wikia.com/wiki/Touko_Kuzunoha

Oh god, the wiki you linked is for a fanfic universe. Including a Negima x Halo crossover :stonk:

PerrineClostermann fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 10, 2018

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Fandom wikis are incredible.

quote:

Kuro Arashi: The Black Storm is a fan fiction authored by Chris Ganale, as part of the Project: Arashi series of works, it is the hub that all the other works of Project: Arashi work off of, and is perhaps the author's magnum opus.

quote:

The story succeeds at blending the world of Love Hina and Negima!: Magister Negi Magi by Ken Akamatsu and also the world of Halo, primarily through postulating the theory that the character Chao Lingshen is of Halo timeline origin

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
sounds like a magnum opus to me

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

:kimchi:

e:

Oh god, the wiki you linked is for a fanfic universe. Including a Negima x Halo crossover :stonk:

holy gently caress

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I keep meaning to make a thread about them and always forget but they're a wild fuckin' ride. The Dragonball one is the best one from the palette-swaps to the weird ultra-edge stuff to the actual kids writing their own entries. I'll just leave this poo poo here.

:goshawk:

:black101:

:3:

Anyway. Chapter good. Robot girl good.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

i flunked out posted:

I was wondering about that, since I could've sworn the name looked familiar for whatever reason. Looked it up and found the same character, the shinmei swordswoman at Mahora who was in charge of the magical teachers under the headmaster.

Space Flower posted:

Sweet, guess we'll get more of that next chapter.

drat, I stumbled on the exact same fan wiki when I was looking this stuff up this morning, and promptly noped out once I saw what it was about. That's some impressive SEO...

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Space Flower posted:

It just means "grandma and company", there's no specification as to who or what the companions are.

It's singular noun or pronoun describing the person in the lead plus -tachi that turns it into a group. For example "we" is watashitachi/oretachi/[other forms of me]tachi.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 13, 2018

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
oh yeah, absolutely. i would say 'context', but i guess that becomes circular reasoning.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I thought that might be the implication too for a minute but no.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I

God dammit, not that kind of gently caress.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That could have gone better.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The darkest timeline. :smith:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Brutal chapter, but I do like the direction the plot is moving in. In most time travel plots you see a future of despair first and then the heroes work to turn it into a happy ending. Here the time travel happy ending is in a different timeline and you just have to deal with the fact that this timeline is poo poo, I like it. I also loved Dana's offhand comment about how you can't tell which universe is better off because who knows how things are going to be like in a thousand years. That's definitely an immortal's perspective.

In conclusion, Rakan owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
And to think people were upset that Chisame became a hikikomori in the happy ending timeline...

Though Negi eventually dying in the UQ holder timeline was probably a hint about all this to some degree

• Locked thread