Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Here's a question related to VA health care and the incoming Obamacare stuff. Would VA health care be considered medical coverage, so that one doesn't have to pay a fine or whatever the gently caress? I don't want to watch my wife's insurance triple because of me jumping on it and I certainly don't want to pay a loving bullshit fine/tax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Definitely varies and I've been out more than five years but I never pay for anything more than $8 for each prescription that isn't directly related to my back problems/disability.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Doesn't florida drug test for unemployment now anyhow?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The VA is funded a year ahead so there should be no problems except the usual ones.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Uh, so, there's no depth to that site at all dude.

Not knocking it, it sounds like a good idea with proper organization and structure, but that website is a whole lot of nothing.

E: you actually kinda spurred a bug into my rear end with that idea and I've been looking at something to keep me out of the house and start training Frank to work, so I emailed the local cadaver dog volunteer group and asked them about training. I have the rest of my life to work poo poo jobs in bars (if I don't get this other one) and be poor, may as well do something worthwhile with my time.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
No one wants a firefighter with 3 crushed discs and a half numb leg working for them, and I sure as hell don't find myself fond of fire.

The cadaver/rescue training aspect is post-disaster but still prime for chaos. I'm obviously going to give it plenty of more time for thought, got a few months before he can be started off on it anyhow.

• Locked thread