Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
just had a back exam done today relating to minor but persistent back pain that's all documented in my service record and whatnot. I still have full range of motion and its really only an issue when doing actual labor. I'm curious whether I just wasted an afternoon at a sports therapy office because my understanding is that back pain is rarely if ever qualified.

Did get to skip class though which was p.nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

LeoMarr posted:

its ceased to itch, I'm just afraid that it's the same poo poo that gave me a horrrendous leg infection after a year of being out so I may go to the VA and in 6months - 5 years get it removed.

• Locked thread