Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Was your claim started while you were on active duty or as a veteran? What all are you claiming? What branch where you and where did you submit your claim? Do you have combat related injuries and were these documented in your claim, stuff like PH's, statements of fact, etc?

Because the answer to your question depends on the answer to those. It could be that all you really need is to get your congressman involved because you have an extremely compelling and needing case ahead of a lot of others that's just not gotten noticed.. Or it could be that you're victim to the same backlog a lot of people in the same boat are, just depending on your circumstances. In that case I wouldn't really recommend swamping some congressmans office as an effective way of resolving your issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Does the VA home loan help folks with bad credit? Or as I like to call it, standard veteran credit?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
How does one get to help at the vet suicide hotline? I think I could be good at talking with vets in distress. Surely they need bodies willing to fill those cubicles - and I'm willing to work for nada for this job at least.. anyone have a clear cut guide on becoming a VA suicide hotline team member?

• Locked thread