Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatla
Apr 29, 2004
Blah blah blah.

McNally posted:

My IRR time is up at the end of this month. I've never gotten an IRR letter.

Is that unusual?

I don't think so.
I got three IRR letters. The first was one saying that I wasn't selected for the IRR. Then, about a week later I was selected for the IRR. The final one came a couple weeks after the date I was let go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatla
Apr 29, 2004
Blah blah blah.
I bought my house in August using the VA home loan. The VA requires the seller to get a pest inspection done on the house before you can buy it. Also, they do have a fee that is involved. Mine was like 2% of the cost. You don't have to pay it up front though, you can add it to your mortgage.

• Locked thread