Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?
I don't know if the formula still holds true, but a guy on the official subreddit for Clicker Heroes posted that the maximum dps button order was: 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7. That's what I've been using and it pushes you up through the next boss handily. The other tip I read was to get all hero upgrades and then focus your leveling entirely on Treebeast, Ivan, and Brittany. Heroes get a x10 multiplier at level 1000 so getting Treebeast to 1000 should be a priority.

With the ancients that increase Primal Souls given and chance of Primals, I'm getting about 40 per reset by level 200 with 300 souks banked. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to upgrade ancients without cutting too far into my prestige "profit".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

This'll be useful to you then:
http://repl.it/0B1/35

Oh drat, I thought that was just some gold per second calculator. I didn't know it also advised you on how to maximize gold per second with your hero souls. Stupid loving clicker games let go of my brain :argh:

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?
Here's the most fleshed out ancient calculator I've found. It even has an area to input your next ancient purchase to see if buying it is a terrible idea or not.

• Locked thread