Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I don't think so. It's called Cookie Clickers so it's just your typical knockoff that looks and sounds similar to the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Merijn posted:

Hi, I'm 8 years old :v:

type Game.bakeryNameAllow() into the console

Don't worry, so am I :v:

Did that even before I saw your post, was the first thing that came to mind.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

washow posted:

Oh man 20b cps. That's so cute

M3wThr33 posted:

20B cps?

That's adorable.

Yeah, yeah. I didn't do a manual save and nuked my browsers because of some issues. I'm working my way back up.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Merijn posted:

Sometimes I think we think too much about CC, but then Orteil himself posts something like this:

This really reminds me of the SAclopedia article on SA references in games where it's clearly a lot of people seein' poo poo that isn't there.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Solid Poopsnake posted:

wow this game loving sucks

Much like your posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Now the real Cookie Clicker begins :getin: