Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
He generally doesn't help people get revenge if the revenge ends up involving killing lots of innocent people though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
The real world/what's left of his conscience bleeding through should be fun then. I'm expecting his relationship with Lois to start breaking down, her reacting to him having done the stuff he's done in the real world despite being a dream Lois and such.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Bat-Mite is going to be on Batman side and the comic is all just a homage to that one issue where Mr. Myxzpltk and Bat-Mite had a contest to see who was better.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

CzarChasm posted:

I hate to throw yet another "superman" onto the pile, but I think Bzarro would be fun. Give him the goofy versions of superman's powers. Ice vision and heat breath

Bizarro could be a costume or if they do the selectable moveset thing the new Mortal Kombat is doing (each character has 3 styles that alter certain moves) then that could work for one of Supermans.

Mirror Master could do the tag team stuff maybe? Would also be a Flash rogue who isn't doubling up a power set already in the game (Captain Cold and Killer Frost).

I really like Bizarro and Swamp Thing would be great, Darkseid and Black Canary as well. Plastic Man was always a favourite of mine though Martian Manhunter had alot of the sort of moves I would picture him having.

• Locked thread