Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Noice. Does anyone have any advice on how to get Al-Jazeera sports running on Android systems? Would love to watch a bit of footy on me HTC One.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

The Hola apps seems to work well but the Al Jazeera site seems to have issues with flash. Was hoping there might be a way to work around that.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Half-blind Hero posted:

You have 2 choices.

1 Get Dolphin browser. It has flash built in but it seems to not work for everybody. Like me. But it takes secs to find out so try it first.

2nd option is to sideload in the last flash release which was for 4.0. You can google it or it may even be on androiddrawer.com (free android app repository of old releases). This method only works with the android browser. This is the approach I use and it works very well. The basic browser has a "dont sleep while browsing" option as well that is really handy.

Thanks for this brudda. I will admit though, neither seemed to work for me. I downloaded an archived flash APK file that was for Android 4.0 and installed, but all browsers (including the Android one) still say I need flash installed. I'm real poo poo at this.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

vaginal culture posted:

Yeah I use my parents Directv account (I personally don't own a TV) And it owns. NBC have blown me away.

You are the ultimate spurs fan imo.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I've been using Al-Jazeera with Hola and I haven't had any issues. Could the source of the issue be something else perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Why you gotta do this Al Jazeera? Why you not gonna take my money on the sly? A shame it's come crashing down on Hola, was really enjoying the service.

• Locked thread