Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Americans:

NBC Sports stream. Every game. Live. It rules. Use it. It's free.

Cheers.

WP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

Define free? Free as in "anyone can watch this stuff on the website" or "free if you're paying for an NBC Sports package or have a contract from an approved cable provider" or something?

Free as in "I don't even have cable and I use my girlfriend's best friend's sister comcast account to watch footy" free.

Figure it out.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

How plausible is it to use a proxy and borrow a login from an American friend to let you borrow their cable login to watch through NBC Sports?

It's a great service.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

vaginal culture posted:

No it doesn't do anything like that you just need a login/password. And probably a vpn or dns or whatever that says you are in USA.

I'm sure this is it. You need your friends cable account log in and voila, free footy.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

Sure sounds like it. I guess one option would be to find one of my many american friends and talk them into going halfsies on a subscription. They could watch on the telly, I'd watch on the Internet.

That. Or if they don't care about football, like in my case, then you're golden. I use my girlfriend's best friend's sister Comcast account for all my on demand/hbogo/NBC Sports needs and it beats paying for it, that's for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

greazeball posted:

Yeah I use Hola and my friend's login/pass. Works a treat.

Take not British fellas, phone your American friends and demand for for their cable logins.

• Locked thread