Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Are there good rules lying around for small scale campaigns? From what I understand, Paradiso is a rigid set of missions?

Edited for grammar.

Gravitas Shortfall fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Sep 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

LumberingTroll posted:

Now we have Nomads and Haqq, this pile is getting pretty large.

You don't have enough Naffatun, buy more Naffatun. :flame:

Counts as TAG?

(it's a new Warzone mech from Prodos Games)

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

krushgroove posted:

So please head over to the Oath Thread and join us! Yes the OP looks complex and long but all you have to do is say you'll paint a particular Infinity model, then provide a picture of the finished model, in order to be in with a chance to win something from Corvus Belli. Plus, you can win other prizes, like brushes, random miniatures and other stuff!

Tell other Infinity-playing goons, too!

Jesus christ :stare:

..I might have to paint something.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

For those not following the TG Kickstarters thread, Wargames Bakery have released an infinity-styled basing pad as one of the stretch goals of their kickstarter (they're basically resin molds that you press greestuffed bases against).

Looks good, but the pricing is a bit steep for non-UK backers. 46 hours to go on the kickstarter, it's already more than funded so they'll no doubt be available for regular sale later.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

There are a LOT of cheesecakey models in Infinity. My advice; don't buy them. Use proxies.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Corbeau posted:

The author's thresholds for bullshit versus tolerable are almost exactly the same as mine.

Adam Kensai posted:

His tolerances are about where mine are as well.

Thanks guys (It's me, I'm the author):ssh: I'm slowly getting back into a painting groove, so hopefully I'll be updating more. I considered writing about the Bootleg line, but it'd just be more of the same.

Also everything Corbeau said about the Haq starter is totally true, and all the models are amazing in it. And Naffatun own bones.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Awww yeah, first TAG purchase definitely :dance:

EDIT: It sucks that you can only use the Iguana in one Haq sec list. Everyone else gets cool toys! :colbert:

Gravitas Shortfall fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Sep 24, 2013

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Flipswitch posted:

Isobel McGregor.

That pose looks really uncomfortable.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

OB_Juan posted:

Picked up the Haqq starter. Thinking about the support pack as well. Any other must-haves I should look at?

More Naffatun.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

OB_Juan posted:

In other news, while I like the default color scheme, I was wondering if people had come across any cool alternate colorschemes.

I went for a Mars theme.

(own hosting, a blog I never update)

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Flipswitch posted:

It's like Zulu, but with robots.

New thread title, please and thankyou.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Are there any third party companies that make TAG sized guns or bits? I'm thinking about picking up an Anaconda, but I hate how it's waving around a big knife instead of a gun.

What I'd really like is to give it the Iguana gun, but there's no way to get Infinity parts.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Yeah that's really the problem, I'm not going to buy a whole TAG just for one bit, but no-one sells Infinity bits, and the 40K bits are the wrong style.

I really wish TAGs were plastic. Or resin.

EDIT: I also wish the Zandris IV guy updated quicker.

EDIT2: I may have found a solution; http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=powered-armour-%252d-assault-backpack-sprue~hfg591&category=miniatures~grymn-powered-armour

Gravitas Shortfall fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Mar 10, 2014

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Those bikers are so much better than the stupid unicyclists.

Now all they need to do is resculpt the Maghariba Guard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

OB_Juan posted:

Aww, I like the Guard Fatchikoma. It's a little goofy, but in a good way. It sorta looks like something out of Ghost in the Shell, or Shadowrun.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but the sculpt is old and a bit crappy.

Also it's probably heavy enough to kill a man.

• Locked thread