Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
So looking for Marauder box replacements, I dig the official models but I don't wanna fill out a link team by scouring eBay and I dig the Spetsnaz look over the heavy armoured plate. As such I've been looking at Spectre Miniatures' line of stuff, particularly their GRU Spetsnaz.

Since the shield guy is impossible to find on ebay for less than 400% markup, definitely getting this fellow at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Hipster Occultist posted:

hey great another sculpt for a model not worth its points

In what way? 1W is a bummer but otherwise.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Deploy second with 6x inferior infiltrating grunts is an option.

FORWARD UNTO THEIR DEPLOYMENT
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

9 1 1
MARAUDER Rifle, Heavy Flamethrower / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
MARAUDER Lieutenant Rifle, Heavy Flamethrower / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
GRUNT (Inferior Infiltration) Heavy Flamethrower, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 11)
GRUNT (Inferior Infiltration) Heavy Flamethrower, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 11)
GRUNT Paramedic (MediKit) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
DEVIL DOG Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades + 1 K-9 Antipode / AP Heavy Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 30)
K-9 ANTIPODE AP CCW. (7)

3 SWC | 150 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Cassa fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Apr 14, 2018

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Flipswitch posted:

Played some Aristeia today and managed to one shot Maximus with some lucky dice. Posted it to the WGC group for those interested.

Laxmee is pure filth and Hannibal while great I think is a bit overrated.

I didn't find that, but I found this.

Almost enough to make me wanna run Desperados. Except for the whole 'scalping' thing.

Is the uprising book going to have any new missions in it?

Cassa fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 16, 2018

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Was she trying to escape the mass grave they'd been forcing her to dig?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

A new moral low for the faction that uses brainwashed political prisoners fitted with explosive collars as targeting markers for guided missile strikes.

It's ok they are all bad people.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
They can't sepsistor you if you never had a cube.

What if you have a backup? Clone Ko Dali.

Clawtopsy posted:

yeah i dont think its out of character for the faction but it is the "rape as a backstory" of showing that an authoritarian state is bad with a capital b

I'm honestly really bored of the Hard Men making Hard Choices, those choices usually being murdering everyone. I don't need the authoritarian Asian state to double down on atrocities. Especially when it all kind of reads as weird reverse WW2?

It's all really tiring and actively pushes me away from the game. It's easy to ignore the fluff by myself, and even with friends, then you jump on the facebook groups or such and people talking about how JSA deserves it all?

Edit: Not to say Infinity is the only or the worst offender of this sort of background material.

Cassa fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 18, 2018

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Black Block faction will have to be next, I guess.

Flipswitch posted:

I just got my Uprising book. :)

What's the coolest thing you've seen so far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
So no surprise close battle lists? That was a weird bit of speculation.

I'm interested to know if there's any more uprisings hinted at in the book. Also what's the reasoning behind Wu Ming in Ikari. Aren't they basically a prisoner battalion?

• Locked thread