Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kosmonaut
Mar 9, 2009

I've played a few games now and it's gotten to the point where I find it uncomfortable going back to WH40K and its lack of AROs. I'm ready to start transitioning off of Spess Mehren proxies for my Haqq army now that I know I'm going to stick with it, but I find myself using Kaplan Tactical Services just for access to the multi-sniper and I doubt I'd find a use for the rest of the box. This may be a long shot, but does anybody have just the multi-sniper model they're looking to get rid of? Alternatively, is anybody else looking for the rest of the models besides the multi-sniper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmonaut
Mar 9, 2009

Pierzak posted:

Official forum, ChoKonnit, split box thread. Alternatively, go buy any Kaplan that's not popular and an Aleph/Yu Jing Spec Ops MSR (because the PanO one looks horrible).

Thanks for the tip, I'm guessing the latter solution is going to involve a hobby saw?

Kosmonaut
Mar 9, 2009

Genghis Cohen posted:

Haqqislam gets doctor upgrades on tons of poo poo.

As a newbie Haqq player I've taken to buying all my Ghulams as doctors. It's dirt cheap and it ensures I can hit ten orders without taking any models that are only useful as "cheerleaders," plus my unconscious models generally stay relevant unless I've been wiped out to the last man. The other strategy I like so far is keeping Avicenna in cover and giving her multiple drones.

• Locked thread