Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Nazi Latinos and Africans is something else.

I just got my Uprising book. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah it's a two piece build. Gun goes on wrist and done.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Is this the white supremist deus vult types? I don't venture into the PanO forum much, or 4chan. I assume that's where they breed.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Haven't really had time to sit down with it as I'm back in work, but it does into detail why/how each of the Dire Foes characters are involved in certain operations in the HS and related to the Uprising. There's a Skiavoros basically smacking down/threatening down a Morat Officer on how its planning an op using a Speculo Killer and another on Kerr-Nau's involvement on Dawn.

There's a handy timeline of the Uprising on a date-by-date basis which is cool and it also has the RPG style overhead views of maps which I really like as an addition to the setting. Helps people visualise it all out.

It's got a lot of the Outrage art in full colour which is pretty neat, but it does also have catgirl nip slip on one page with the super fat guy. So that's a errrr.

Not a viking posted:

Is the fluff cool enough to warrant a purchase even if I never plan to play any NA2 armies?
I really like it from world filling exercise but it depends how much you like the lore I guess. I really like the Druze Bayram from a fluff point of view, Ikari are pretty cool too as are StarCo. It's full of fluff and the last chunk of the book is the Dire Foes Missions with all the lore fleshed out and brought into print.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Apr 18, 2018

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Cassa posted:

So no surprise close battle lists? That was a weird bit of speculation.

I'm interested to know if there's any more uprisings hinted at in the book. Also what's the reasoning behind Wu Ming in Ikari. Aren't they basically a prisoner battalion?
Where did this speculation come from? There's a lot of chinese whispers from the forums. Though CB did post a while ago about producing new CBLs.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

If you like the lore or want to, get them. If you don't, don't bother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3854674

ne wthread friends

• Locked thread