Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

How terrible of an idea is this? I'm new to the game and want to play ISS. I want the Kuang Shi as order generation for the Su Jian, and the second fire group is more or less the ISS starter.

How horrible is this, and would it be reasonable to play? At some point I would want to try a list with some HMG guys or maybe some Garuda tacbots, but for now this looks fun.

IMPERIAL SERVICE
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 7 1 4

CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (5)
KUANG SHI Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (11)
SFORZA Viral Rifle + Adhesive Launcher, Nanopulser / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (23)
SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (31)
SÙ-JIÀN Spitfire, Light Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 56)
YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (3)

GROUP 2 6 0 0

CELESTIAL GUARD Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (13)
CELESTIAL GUARD Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (13)
CELESTIAL GUARD Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (13)
CELESTIAL GUARD Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (13)
HSIEN MULTI Rifle / Pistol, AP CCW. (60)
WU MÍNG Boarding Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (36)

2.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open with Army 4

Korwen fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

I should state that the reason I wanted to play ISS is because I think HI, especially the Su Jian, are awesome as hell and I want to have as many badass robosuit motherfuckers shoot huge guns at my enemies as possible, so the idea of cheap cheerleaders intrigued me.

Thanks a ton for the advice, I'll try to give those lists a shot at my LGS, should be fun. Now to get these things painted, I'm blown away at how tiny all these models are.

• Locked thread