Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003
I'm the gay younger brother of UnkleBoB and Buddha Stalin

LumberingTroll posted:

Anyway so yeah, any thoughts would be great.

Obviously sell me all of your ALEPH.

But on a real note: I need some advice folks.

I first got into this about a year ago. I would randomly play a game here and there in between games of Warmachine(my primary vice).

I love the game and everything about it, even the fan-service sculpts make me laugh. I just have absolutely no idea where to go with my ALEPH starter. I have the generic starter, not the Myrmidon sectorial. And I am simply torn by this great range I have to choose from. I got into ALEPH with the intent of playing a robot army and being all super-cool sci-fi and fancy. But then they have to tell me there are Space Greeks and well now I just don't know.

So I suppose what I am asking is this: What the hell do I look to buy to supplement my ALEPH starter? I really like the look of Posthumans and Proxies. But have no idea how they actually feel on the board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003

Sephyr posted:

really helpful:words:

Holy crap. This was perfect, thank you. And the best is that you get precisely where I'm coming from! This is definitely something to build toward. Time to sell some Warmachine!

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003
Not that I have any business asking, but what are some hilariously gimmicky ALEPH lists? So long as we are on the topic of gimmick lists that is.

I have to imagine it will come from the myrmidon sectorial, somehow.

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003

Pierzak posted:

As for sectorials, I'd say ISS and Hassassins are the least popular.

Obviously local metas do vary widely. As everyone I know plays or wants to play Hassassins.

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003

Flipswitch posted:

It might be the fact that compared to most starters, that model is busted.

I know you said most starters, but my Asura LT would like a word with you.

• Locked thread