Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Bob Smith posted:

1) Is this the correct way to resolve shooting:

- Attacker declares target.
- Rolls 1d20 per shot his weapon fires, trying to get as close to his BS (after modifiers for weapon/range/cover) as possible.
- Defender rolls 1d20 per incoming shot, trying to beat the attacker's rolls while remaining below his BS.
- Each "hit" (Attacker wins roll) results in one armour save.

I'm a new player but I think you're making a mistake the other responses haven't picked up on.

Defender doesn't roll 1d20 per incoming shot. They choose their reaction and depending on their reaction usually only roll a single D20. The attacker's advantage is choosing advantageous matchups but also the fact they are rolling more dice than the defender.

If the defender chooses to shoot they roll 1D20 and go FtF with all the attacker's dice BS to BS.
If the defender chooses to dodge they roll 1D20 and go FtF with all the attacker's dice Ph to BS.

In each scenario the defender compares their single with die with all the enemies dice simultaneously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

So I just picked up the Asuka Kisaragi & Aragoto box and does anyone know of any guide on how to assemble them?

The basic riders are easy but there are foot pedals and junk that I can't quite work out where they're meant to go. Is there some kind of guide somewhere, or could someone help a goon out with a photo?

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Pierzak posted:

An Aragoto should consist of: basic motorcycle body and rider (obvious), handlebars (where handlebars go, symmetrical to how you glue the one with rider arm - they seem to slide), right foot rest (larger - there's a groove on the back of the lower motorcycle body where it's supposed to go), left footrest (small - there's a hole for it on the other side where the right pin is). Use the gallery photos for reference, if you have problems getting a good shot Giraldez has 360o pics on his blog.

ed: here you go

Thanks for this. God I'm still finding them hard to put together but this will help a lot.

• Locked thread