Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adam Kensai
Feb 13, 2005
Have you heard the Go News?

Flipswitch posted:

Man some of those designs are crazy busy.

I played some Infinity today!

I played Bakunin! and my list sucked. I think I may end up having to cave and buy the Uberfall Tittyfurry model because it has legit rules in game. :(

Are there a lot of cheesecaky-y models? The initial draw for me, just based on a quick look around the website, is that the female soldiers actually look like soldiers instead of strippers in tear away soldier outfits.

Pierzak posted:

What did you say? I can't hear you. You wanna wall of text? Have a wall of text.

This is exactly what somebody needed to say to me to get me to go read the rules, thanks. I too went through the website and it was all theme information and no "how they feel to play."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Kensai
Feb 13, 2005

TastyAvocado posted:

You must not have looked very hard.

I did not. I will say that the rules are scratching an itch for me so far on my lunch break though. I like reactions, I like cover that matters and busy battlefields.

Adam Kensai
Feb 13, 2005

This is incredibly cool.

Corbeau posted:

e: I also spent some time reading the aforementioned linked blog, and the follow-up article on the really good female soldier sculpts is pretty much a laundry list of why I like the visuals of the factions that I like (especially the JSA). If you're interested in reading about the flip side of the coin, I highly recommend it. The author's thresholds for bullshit versus tolerable are almost exactly the same as mine.

Neat, thank you. His tolerances are about where mine are as well.

For the thread: I appreciate last page's faction overview, but I was wondering how the Haqqislam faction actually played? It's pretty clear for the others (Pano are great at gunfights, etc.) but the Haqqislam description is a bit too rolled up in lingo for me to get a hold on them. I like their models though.

Adam Kensai
Feb 13, 2005

Corbeau posted:

Words about Haqqislam

Thanks for this. The models look great (except the Odalisque, which had a cringe-worthy bit of lore text to boot), and I love the theme!

Have any of the Infinity players here seen the Deadzone mini game's Kickstarter? If so, do you think that the Deadzone terrain would do decent double duty as Infinity terrain?

• Locked thread