Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

I have never heard of this rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

"Look guys a new designer range! Check out the dudes!"

Wow Thats awesome! And kick-rear end dioramas for the ladies too?
"You bet!"

Oh... well maybe she'll still get to be fighting and kicking rear end in the model?
"Nope! Getting dressed!"

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

How's it work for ARO's against non-direct combat actions like lets say using doctor. Is it then two normal rolls? Or doctor so hard I dodge bullets?

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Thatd be a good story mission

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

4 Druze!

But apparently Star Company will be getting the full link team whenever that comes out

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Fire lane control is why I love objectives in Infinity so much. Control is good, but you still have to get out there

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Would make an excellent Doctor Doom though

Then you just have to get a Senor Deadpool

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Signed up for a 5 week escalation league at my local store. Going to be bringing the Bounty Hunters with my ISS

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

So started in the escalation league this week. Brought my ISS to face up against the Iron Phalanx. Got my poo poo wrecked by Ajax. That dude is very good at dodging.

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

First couple games yeah. Its really easy to get your rear end handed to you before you learn what youre doing. Similarly, tricks like MSV+Smoke or AD work really well until opponents learn to expect those too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Did the Druze ever get their White Stars Conpany or whatever? I've been out of this game for years and I loved the Druze models so bad and that poo poo has been coming "next book" for several books now I think

• Locked thread