Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Should I bother with Open Cities, or is it still more trouble than it's worth?

Last time I used an open cities mod there were fifty million compatibility patches, performance issues, and lots of glitches despite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Enhanced Distant Terrain 2 just updated and removed Dragonborn support for some reason. Any alternatives?

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
So uh, I've been awfully frustrated with ENB's huge performance hit lately and I learn about RCRN which is supposed to be an all-in-one solution for a lot of things like color, weather, etc. and holy poo poo am I impressed. When it had an installer I thought it was going to be terrible but everything just works.

Stuck a basic ENB setup on top of it for the shadow fix and I might look into enabling godrays because those are always fancy. I'm just amazed I have my game looking good without much of a performance hit.

The Man From Melmac fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Feb 8, 2014

• Locked thread