Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
Hey, kind of a weird thing but whenever I launch either Skyrim or SKSE through MO my perks menu is all hosed up. All the perk names seem to have shifted one space left and some don't have names at all, and some of the skill levels are NaN. As far as I can tell from loading it up and wondering around for twenty minutes that is the only thing that is broken.

This is with no mods activated whatsoever. In fact I've only just reinstalled Skyrim, I've only downloaded about 5 things so far. If I launch the basic game through steam I don't have this problem.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with the override folder maybe because that has a few (what I assume to be) UI files called UIO. But I don't know where they came from or what they do.

Anyone ever experienced this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008

ThaumPenguin posted:

Sounds like you've got some leftover files from User Interface Organizer lying around.

That's a New Vegas mod, so that's not supposed to be there.

Huh. I'd have thought that different games would be completely separate, especially when I don't even have New Vegas installed.

I tried deleting all that stuff but no dice. Here's what it looks like http://imgur.com/0avilfC

• Locked thread