Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I want to thank Raygereio for his help on the previous thread regarding the installation of Dual Sheath Redux.

One thing though, is the shield supposed to jump from the character's back to the off-hand? Is an animation missing there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Raygereio posted:

There's simply no animation for that. Just like there isn't one for drawing a staff of your back or drawing two weapons.

Still better than before.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

So, I was in Ivarstead getting ready to climb up to High Hrotghar, which included a few swigs of wine, and because of Realistic Needs and Diseases, I was a little dizzy. Some dude told me that it was a long way down if I fell, but I scoffed at him.

And then I randomly tripped on the first fifty steps, rolled down the mountain and died from the fall. :haw:

Cardiovorax posted:

What's a good way to increase the amount of dragon encounters and/or make them more interesting? I just realized that I've been playing for a few hours again but haven't actually seen a random dragon since the watchtower quest. I'm not really looking for anything to make them HARDCORE DIFFUCULT!!!, just a few more of them. I'd try ASIS, but I'm not sure how nice it'll play with all the mods I'm running.

At what point on the main quest are you? Dragon attacks pick up after you head out with Delphine for the first time.

Also, is there any mod/configuration to make the clock show the 24-hour format, instead of the AM/PM one, and something to make quest items droppable?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Is Open Cities Skyrim that prone to crashes or I'm just unlucky?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

epitasis posted:

Pretty sure it's not fully updated for the latest patch or something.

That could be it. I was getting crashes only a short time after installing, but I can't say I've kept up with updates.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'm installing SkyUI via Mod Organizer and SkyUI installer is complaining that SKSE is not installed. Can I safely ignore that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

gently caress. I was sure I read the OP, sorry. :(

Another thing though, it seems that MO didn't associate itself with the 'Download with manager' links, how do I fix that?

• Locked thread