Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

ijyt posted:

I had a similar issue, but I dropped to 1 FPS whenever I looked at anything that wasn't the sky or the ground. The solution was that I hadn't specified the VRAM in the enb config. Is it possible that got reset when you updated?

I've specified the VRAM (Set VideoMemorySizeMB to 1024), but the problem's still happening. Using QuietCool, though when I tried just the basic ENBoost the same thing would happen - about 1FPS when looking at a random direction. Needless to say, it's intensely frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Does anyone have a good Sweetfx preset to share? ENB just murders my computer and I'd prefer a more subtle improvement in any case.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

What do people think about Perkus Maximus?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I thought this was a little bit funny:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Now we just need a Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Compatibility Patch for the SPERG-Ordinator-Combined patch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Should I use Skyrim Reloaded, or should I wait? The nexus page makes it sound like some stuff still needs to be worked on.

• Locked thread