Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Going to try this again but with all mods that start with SPERG and immersive. Here's to hoping I don't gently caress it all up and crash to desktop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Jesus, are you having virtual sex, Or piloting an AC-10 Warthog?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I remember I bought Oblivion when it came out on PC when I could barely run it. Stupid small stuff would cause the game to crash, with mods just walking around would cause the drat thing to crash, i'm surprised anybody tried modding anything successfully in it. That Francesco's mod was the only overall extra content mod I saw at the time, and the game just could not handle mods right.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Mecheon posted:

Oblivion does have a much, much better Thieves guild quest line than Skyrim, but considering Skyrim's one that's faint praise

Also there was that one Dark Brotherhood quest everyone liked.

I'll give you that. Breaking in and stealing an actual Elder scroll was pretty cool compared to the stupid infighting in skyrim.

The whole, waiting until the Gray Fox would give you your next job through a cutout was annoying though, because using the wait for time to pass function, just so that it would interrupt it and have a creepy argonian show up and make your camera zoom into him and tell you your next job scared the poo poo out of me.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Whizbang posted:

It sure would be nice if we had a new OP to explain these things.

If this were the nexus, your rear end would've been tanned and banned right now, hooo boy

Fargin Icehole fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jun 5, 2016

• Locked thread