Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
The mod your looking for is called Altered Beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Phetz posted:

SUM is basically a patcher through which you can configure and run other patchers like ASIS, Reproccer and Automatic Variants. You can also configure how much of your RAM it uses during the patching process.

How do I make it run without it looking for BOSS?

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Phetz posted:

If I remember correctly I believe you can turn that off in the settings or add "-NOBOSS" to the command line.

Huh must've missed it, thank you.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Just found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60212/ any one know anything about it, seems neat.

dbzfandiego fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 18, 2015

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Serifina posted:

I'll definitely check that out.

What's the recommended appearance stuff for those who can't use ENB? (Turns my game into a slideshow, even if it does look very pretty.)

Imaginator and Dynivision don't have much of an impact.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
right-click duplicate?

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Imagenator.
E: thought this was the FNV thread.

dbzfandiego fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 3, 2015

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Right-click on the directory and select "set as data" that should do it.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Click on them and type disable?

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
My install runs fine and I did that.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/ and follow the video tutorial on the mod page makes merging easy.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Its fine we've waited for this long surly we can wait a bit longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Cutting room floor, Dragon Soul Relinquishment, and moreHUD have formatting errors. Looks fine otherwise.

• Locked thread