Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willjbish
Nov 8, 2011

Cerevisiae posted:

Is anybody else having an issue with the newer versions of ENB where sometimes just looking in the direction of a random spot will cause your FPS to drop down to 1 and stay there until you look away? Ever since I updated to .212 even with really low stress ENB configs like Project ENB's Maximum Performance option when I get a steady 40 to 60 FPS there will be random times when a spot just kills FPS for no discernible reason. A tent in Stonechill, a bush by the side of the road, a rock by Dawnstar. I can circle it with my back to the points at full FPS but if its on the screen at all I get 1 FPS.

I was just going to post this. It's driving me nuts

E: The solution ijyt posted seems to have worked. You need to edit VideoMemorySizeMb in your enblocal.

willjbish fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Aug 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willjbish
Nov 8, 2011
If I use a static level mod do I need compatibility patches for weapon and armor mods, or will a bashed patch help with that? I assume I need patches.

e: Nexus is down for the billionth time so I guess it doesn't matter

willjbish fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Sep 2, 2013

willjbish
Nov 8, 2011
I really hate the Daedric armor in Oblivion and Skyrim. I came across this little mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17664/ which adds the armor from Morrowind. It has some flaws, but I think it looks great. You can even replace the default Daedric armor if you move files around.

E: I'd go with one of the older versions as it seems the new one adds some glowing effects.

willjbish fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 3, 2013

willjbish
Nov 8, 2011
Red Mountain visible in Skyrim is a really cool idea. It's a shame the mod maker placed it so far north.

E: It seems he's using the Beth placed Red Mountain low res landscape with the Dragonborn ash pillar. Still, pretty cool idea.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41561//

willjbish fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Sep 9, 2013

willjbish
Nov 8, 2011
E: never mind

willjbish fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Feb 10, 2014

• Locked thread