Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Is nexus working yet? Also are there any good new mods that have come out in the last few months? I find that a lot of the really solid mods are always released early and then just iterated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

E: double post

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Is there an updated kill cam mod that let's you force all death blows to be third person character view? Rather than the lovely glitchy cinematic camera or first person one?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Is the op up to date?
Am I hosed without the big dlcs when it comes to good mods?
Are there any good compilations/lists outside of the OP? That gems list is loving massive.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Any decent mod compilations put together yet or is it still all just pick and choose by hand? The amount of work that goes into getting MO working with all its proper extensions and plugins plus every mod that I would want to install step by step is such a daunting idea that I don't even want to reinstall thinking about the immensity of the work before me right now

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Is the OP up to date? I'm thinking of buying all the dlc the next time it comes up for sale and modding the poo poo out of this again

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Has nehrim for skyrim been releAsed yet. Tia.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Where do I even begin with modding after having been out of the modding scene for this before they dropped the CK for the most part. Mod organizer, skse, LOOT, all the dlcs im assuming. Then what, just go buck wild ?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Do I just need the base game or do I need the DLCs as well to install nehrim 2.0?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

FutonForensic posted:

Just the base game.

Yessssssss

How good is this poo poo? I remember playing nehrim for hours on end just going from one massive dungeon to the next looking for sets of armor and weapons.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

So what mods are cool and good for enderal ?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Hey guys I installed haven bag(for enderal) and it seems to be working fine except for the fact that I can't sleep in the bed inside of it. I can interact with it, it just doesn't do anything after the fact. Doesn't give me a message saying that it's owned or anything like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Hey guys I installed haven bag(for enderal) and it seems to be working fine except for the fact that I can't sleep in the bed inside of it. I can interact with it, it just doesn't do anything after the fact. Doesn't give me a message saying that it's owned or anything like that

:smith:

• Locked thread