Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
benem
Feb 15, 2012
I found the voice acting in Interesting NPCs to be much less offensive than a lot of the writing. Every single NPC just has to be so goddamn wacky and colorful, and the PCs dialogue choices are usually obnoxious.

Still, it's a nice way to add variety to the game if you are on your 10th playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benem
Feb 15, 2012

graynull posted:

No one needs muting more than Serana. She needs to be bound, gagged and thrown over the back of my horse

I mean, Nexus should have you covered, right?

benem
Feb 15, 2012

Burns posted:

So apparently Arthmoor also released a new mod called Cutting Room Floor where he restores some content to the game. Anyone try it yet? I just hope he didn't go out of his way to put Oblivion gates everywhere again.

Is that an oblivion gate I spy in the last screenshot??

• Locked thread