Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smooth Willis
Jul 12, 2013
I recently reinstalled Skyrim and everything's swell other than these super bright snowflakes.

I'm using RealLike ENB with COT. Disabling enb seems to makes it a lot less noticeable. Is there a value somewhere I can change to fix this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smooth Willis
Jul 12, 2013

Saliciouscrumb posted:

I'm kind of new to this. Are the ENB configurations on the first page what everyone is talking about when they are mentioning texture packs? If not, were are the links to the texture packs? There doesn't seem to be any.

ENB is a graphics mod that alters shadows, post processing effects, and adds neato effects. For texture packs, you have Skyrim HD and Bethesda's DLC textures. These aren't the only two, but they are the most used.

Smooth Willis
Jul 12, 2013
Just as a heads up, the weapon Skullcrusher from Morrowloot isn't compatible with any custom animations and will cause a CTD if you try to equip it. The mod author added an alternate esp recently that removes it from the game if anyone else is using it.

• Locked thread